Pregunta del día: ¿Cuáles son los requisitos para solicitar Acción Diferida, o DACA? Contestación: La Acción Diferida para Ingresos de Menores, o DACA por sus siglas en inglés es una Orden Ejecutiva que permite que menores de edad que ingresaron ilegalmente a los Estados Unidos obtengan permisos de trabajo, y prevengan ser deportados por su […]

Question of the Day: I’ve applied for asylum in the United States. Can I travel while my application is determined? Answer: While you await your request for asylum, you can travel, but only if you obtain permission before traveling outside the U.S.A. You will need to obtain “Advance Parole” by filing Form I-131 before leaving the […]

How long does it take to process my Visa?

Question of the Day: A member of my family (mother, father, spouse or sibling) US Citizen or Permanent Resident applied for my visa. How long does it take to approve it? Answer: Processing times depend on several factors, such as if the petition was made by a citizen or permanent resident, and the type of […]

Best Visa for Marriage

Question of the Day: I am a U.S. Citizen, and I want to marry a Colombian woman. What is the best way to get a visa for her? Answer: If she is still in Colombia, she can enter the United States with a Fiancée Visa (K-1), and then you can both marry. After the wedding, […]

Minimum Age to Sponsor a Green Card

QUESTION OF THE DAY: My daughter is 18 years old and she’s a citizen. Can she sponsor my Green Card? ANSWER: No. The minimum age for a Family Based Visa Petition (Form I-130) is 21 years of age. For quick and easy answers, send us an email to: or call us: 303.993.1973.

« Newer Posts


Contact Us

Professional Memberships


Postal Address

1887 Whitney Mesa DR #9669
Henderson, NV 89014