Can I travel outside the USA while waiting for Asylum?

Question of the Day: I’ve applied for asylum in the United States. Can I travel while my application is determined?

Answer: While you await your request for asylum, you can travel, but only if you obtain permission before traveling outside the U.S.A. You will need to obtain “Advance Parole” by filing Form I-131 before leaving the United States

For more information, email us to or call us: 303.993.1973.


Contact Us

Professional Memberships


Postal Address

1887 Whitney Mesa DR #9669
Henderson, NV 89014