Best Visa for Marriage

Question of the Day: I am a U.S. Citizen, and I want to marry a Colombian woman. What is the best way to get a visa for her?

Answer: If she is still in Colombia, she can enter the United States with a Fiancée Visa (K-1), and then you can both marry. After the wedding, you can request a Green Card. For more information, email us to or call us: 303.993.1973.


  • asociacion

  • aila

Contact USADefend

USADefend, LLC
747 Sheridan Blvd 8E
Lakewood, CO 80214
Tel. 303.993.1973

2942 N 24th ST
STE 114-528
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Tel: 602.661.8181