Best Visa for Marriage

Question of the Day: I am a U.S. Citizen, and I want to marry a Colombian woman. What is the best way to get a visa for her? Answer: If she is still in Colombia, she can enter the United States with a Fiancée Visa (K-1), and then you can both marry. After the wedding, […]

Minimum Age to Sponsor a Green Card

QUESTION OF THE DAY: My daughter is 18 years old and she’s a citizen. Can she sponsor my Green Card? ANSWER: No. The minimum age for a Family Based Visa Petition (Form I-130) is 21 years of age. For quick and easy answers, send us an email to: or call us: 303.993.1973.

A US citizen guy meets an foreign girl through the Internet. They meet in person and he travels to her country to see her. They fall in love. They make wedding plans, and she travels to the United States with a Fiancée Visa (K-1). They have a beautiful wedding, and as time goes by, they […]

Receiving a Notice to Appear (Form I-862) may feel like it’s the end of the world, but it doesn’t have to be. Although it is a cause for concern, especially if you’re out of status (in other words, your current immigration status or visa has expired, you have just been convicted of a crime, or […]


Contact Us

Professional Memberships


Postal Address

1887 Whitney Mesa DR #9669
Henderson, NV 89014


  • USA: 1-8-DEFENSE-US (833-336-7387)
  • Colorado, USA: 303-993-1973
  • Puerto Rico: 787-301-0101